Bricks define the strength and power of the foundation. More Stronger the bricks merrier the constructions take shape. Here, we will discuss one of the types of Bricks i.e Talsa Bricks. We, Brickwalls are here to provide you with the basic insights of types of bricks and what to choose or what to not for your dream constructions.
- These types of bricks can be easily used under-water or in water for construction.
- Talsa bricks are stronger than Kaccha Peera Bricks.
- Keeping the quality of brick in mind, these bricks are majorly used in sewer tank construction.
- These type of bricks are used to build the dam walls and edge of rivers.
- These bricks are the best performer at seepage areas.
- Talsa bricks provide the best support at the time of constructing walls or boundaries in muddy water or sand.
- These bricks come with a life span of 50-80 years.
- Cement life used in Talsa bricks is of 25-35 years.
If you are planning to buy bricks for your Home construction, industrial construction, Flooring Construction, Government projects, Universities or for any of your dream projects, do not hesitate to call Brick Walls @ +91-8218479936 or if you are tech-savvy, fill our inquiry form, our experts will contact you shortly within 24 hrs.